It’s been said before, and I will say it again:
You can’t have a testimony without going through the test.
You can’t victory without meeting the challenge.
You can’t have victory without meeting the challenge.
Don’t fear, don’t be anxious about the things that you are going through. Trust in God; know that He is providing and making a way for you always. Don’t give up on the One who knows the plans that He has for you. He knows your every need. He knows your every desire. He knows your every heartbreak. He knows your every challenge. Stand faithfully in all that comes upon you and you will be delivered. Romans 8:37 reminds us that “we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us”.
V.L.S.-“Through all of my faults, my failures, and my imperfections; God will cover me afresh.”
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR WEEK OF MARCH 18, 2019
- Stay in Touch: If anyone is aware of a member(s) that have not attended services within the past 3 weeks, please submit the name(s) to Sis. Gary.
- RE: 66th Church Anniversary (Friday, May 17th & Sunday May 19th): We are in need of a Chairperson. Any member interested, Please see Sis. Gary.
- RE: Trustee Board: The Trustee Board is in need of 2 additional members. Any member interested, Please see Deac. Scott.
- RE: Ministry Photos: We are updating our church website. All Ministries, Musicians, and Media Staff will need a new photo taken. Photos will be taken on Sunday, March 24th, immediately Following Morning Service. If you have any questions, please see Sis. Chantelle Armstrong.
- The Inspirational Choir is spearheading a church fundraiser collecting pocket change. Any change can go in the Jar, which will be placed in the lobby at the end of every Worship Service and Meeting. Prayer changes things, and your change will add up towards our goal as a church body to raise funds. Nothing is too small for God- Transformation 2019.